Sunday 7 June 2009

Not what I thought it was going to be.........

Slumdog Millionaire that is. I'm not sure what I expected it to be like, more of a comedy I think. It certainly opened my eyes to the way that some children are forced to live in foreign countries. Sunday nights over dinner is always a movie. Usually the kids choose but we picked this up in Sainsburys this morning so there was no choice. I don't do the cinema as I tend to fall asleep but I like watching films on Sky (occasionally) and wait for stuff to come out on DVD as well. I still want Madagascar 2 but they are showing the penguin cartoons on Nickelodeon at the moment which makes me laugh.

Other things that make me laugh........Shaun The Sheep, My friend Carole and some of the things that we got up to when we were younger, Frank Skinner, Ryan when he tickles me and when fizzy drink bubbles go up your nose. Certain kiting friends of mine make me laugh too but there are too many to mention.

Its been a funny sort of day weather wise what with an almighty thunder storm at one this morning. I was still awake and there were a couple of flashes and then two horrendous bangs as if the storm was overhead. It has rained on and off all day too. Got some washing dry but had to tumble dry some as well. Did the BBQ indoors for a change as we had the stuff for it, and very nice it was too.

Back to work tomorrow. Some people there think I am too quiet, others know I just get my head down and get on with it. I like the people that I work with. Along with Gwyneth I am the eldest one there. Oh and I must remember to get cakes for Thursday as its my birthday. I will be 21 with 26 years experience. Well 47 but that sounds a lot better.

Oh well no need to water the garden tonight..........and as long as there is no more rain I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment