Monday 8 June 2009

The great weight loss campaign


In some of my other posts I have mentioned that I am on a weight loss campaign and have been for over a year. The attached picture is me before I started out on the diet. Since then I have lost 2 stone and still have a long way to go. I don't have a definitive weight to get to but I do have an idea of where I want to be. The same dress size that I was pre having the kids. Tonight's weigh in showed I have lost another half a pound which is all to the greater good. I did omelette's for dinner when we got in and they were nice cos I put some parsley out of the herb tubs in the garden in them. The first time I have used it this year.

I love trying to grow herbs and stuff and for once this has been a success. Even Ryan has grown his own strawberries which he ate tonight. We did try veggies once but they took so much work we ended up giving up on them yet the potatoes are still growing down there. The front looks a bit of a mess at the moment but that is because I really cannot be bothered with weeding it out and trimming the edges. Having said that there are so many bushy and grass plants in the boarders that I cannot tell the weeds from the real stuff.

Apart from that not much has happened today. Its been a quiet day and that is how I like it. Having an early night tonight as him indoors is off to Willersey which is near Evesham which is where their head office is, so he needs to leave early. Except that I have to wait up for Kristie to come in...................

No comments:

Post a Comment