Thursday 18 June 2009

Sore eyes and a girl with no fears.................

For some reason today my eyes have been very sore.............not sure if its from looking at a monitor for too long or over tired but I kept on having to flush them with cold water and some of the time shut my eyes for a few moments so that I could rest them and see properly again. Its been driving me mad.

Kristie seems to be ok after Tuesday nights incident and being told she has a cracked elbow. She has been carrying on as normal by going to college and popping into work and various other things. She has gone to a works BBQ tonight. She didn't know anything about it until about half an hour before she went out. She gets on well with the people at work. Three of them are going to Alton Towers for a few days in a few weeks time.

I had a bit of a wobble earlier. I know why but won't go into detail yet but lets just say that a Gin and Tonic would go down rather well right now. There are little things that trigger me off sometimes. Just something simple like an unexpected phone call or even talking to Tim can do it. Other times it could be an argument with someone or seeing something on the TV that does it. All I want is to be normal whatever that is. I need to stop feeling insecure about myself and be up front about things. The thing is I find it hard to talk to anyone, especially those close to me some of the time. Think I must learn to be more assertive in what I do and how I do it.

I am looking forward to the weekend with the BBQ Sunday not sure what we are doing on Saturday but I am planning to work from 9-1. I think I need to do the odds and ends shopping and then may be come home and sort out the garden. Oh for an automatic lawn mower..................

No comments:

Post a Comment