Friday 5 June 2009

Getting my head round things

Is not the task I thought it would be. Its tough. I can accept what has happened and that is that. It is not looking good though and there is an air of silence and seemingly contempt in the house. I really have nothing more to say on the subject that has caused this but it seems to be being thrown back in my face at every opportunity and if I try and talk calmly and rationally about it, then it turns into world war 3.

I ended up sat in the toilet at work crying for about 10 minutes but everyone knew that the best thing to do was to leave me alone. I just have to accept what is and thats the end of it.

Ryan has made me smile again today. He tried tickling my feet. Anyone who knows me well knows that I hate having my feet touched. Tickling results in the assailant usually getting kicked or something of that nature.

Only 3 weeks til Cardiff. I can't wait and only 6 days til my birthday...............

No comments:

Post a Comment