Monday 22 June 2009

And now for some good news

Went to weigh in tonight and I have lost a pound and a half this week. I am happy with that as I want to do this steadily. I also have a new book of Summer recipes to go through which looks good. Got a couple of ideas from it already. I like the look of the chicken Kievs and Ryan keeps pestering me to make a diet friendly desert so we can all have some. There is a strawberry ice recipe that looks easy. I like trying out new ideas however they do not always come out the way I hope they would.

Work is the same as always. Got loads done today though. Including several referrals that were passed back to me. Trouble is I referred them over two weeks ago and heard nothing.

Cardiff is only 5 days away and I am really looking forward to it. I am getting quite excited about going because it is so long since we went to a speedway meeting. I might even try and get down to Poole a few times to see either of the teams when we can afford it.

Ryan starts an after school club tomorrow. doing waveboarding at the secondary school over the road. It should help with his co-ordination and was one of only 15 kids chosen to do it. I am very proud of Ryan and the way he has come on over the past 3 years. He is a very intelligent child who can learn and remember things very quickly. The only thing he falls back on is his writing and spelling but that is all part of the dyspraxia.

Waiting for Kristie to come in so I can go to bed.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment